Welcome to Day 6 of Blogmas!
Around this time last month, I wrote a list of my favourite autumnal date ideas and it was so fun to think of all the seasonal things I could do with my boyfriend so I thought I would recreate it! Today, I have my list of festive date ideas!
Some of these are quite cheap, some perhaps more expensive, but all of them are things you can do with your partner to celebrate the Christmas season!
- Christmas shopping – although it can be pretty stressful, it’s quite nice to go shopping together, browse the festive shops and buy gifts for everyone you love.
- Watch Christmas movies – is there anything nicer than snuggling up and watching Elf or Arthur Christmas under a blanket!?
- Watch TV Christmas specials – my personal choice is the Gavin & Stacey Christmas Special but there are so many great ones you can watch together!
- Go out for festive drinks – so many coffee shops are now doing festive themed drinks and it would be lovely to go out and try some of them!
- Go out for mulled wine – or even try to make some yourself!
- Ice Skating – quite a common one but why not take advantage of the abundance of ice rinks that are popping up everywhere!
- Go to Christmas markets – Christmas markets have started so find your nearest one and pay it a visit.
- Do some festive baking – it’s so cute to do some baking with your partner so why not make it festive!? I’ll be posting some festive recipes later on in Blogmas so if you need some inspiration, keep an eye out for this!
- Visit some garden centres – this isn’t for everyone but I love to go to garden centres at Christmas time to see the decorations and go to the cafes. A bit of a niche one but I absolutely love it!
- Games night – all the board games are dusted off during the festive season so make a night of playing all the classics – charades, monopoly!
That concludes my list of festive date ideas! If you have any other things you like to do with your partner during the festive season, let me know!
I’m absolutely loving Blogmas so far! Please let me know what you think – I’ve got so many more posts planned for this month and I’m so excited!