I know that so many people have done this tag but I started this blog almost a month ago and I thought now would be a good time for you to get to know me a bit better!
Get To Know Me
1. What is your middle name?
My middle name is Faith. My Grandad calls me by this rather than my actual name!
2. What is your favourite colour?
3. Who was your first best friend?
A girl called Lottie! We met at Nursery but I never saw her after that.
4. How tall are you?
5. Cats or dogs?
Cats 100%! My family has always had really friendly cats which is probably why I love them so much. We have dogs too and I love them but cats have my heart!
6. Funniest moment throughout school?
I have so many but most of them are ‘you had to be there’ moments! Once I was laughing so hard that I fell off my chair and broke the table on the way down. Again, you probably had to be there!
7. How many countries have you visited?
Not as many as I’d like! I’ve been to Ibiza, Menorca, Majorca, France and Wales. I wrote about 5 places I want to visit which you can read here!
8. Are you in/gone to college?
I went to Sixth Form after school and I’m now studying History at uni.
9. What was your favourite/worst subject at high school?
My favourite was History, closely followed by English. I even debated doing a joint English and History degree at uni but History won out! My least favourite was probably drama. I never had the confidence to perform in front of people which made me dread it.
10. What is your favourite drink?
I only ever drink water! I don’t like tea or coffee and rarely have fizzy drinks so its water all the way. Alcohol wise, a Purple Rain cocktail or Malibu and coke!
11. What is your favourite animal?
Cats or sea-lions.
12. What is your favourite perfume?
Gucci Flora Glamourous Magnolia. I bought it in duty free last year and wore it constantly. I’m running out now so it’s more of a treat perfume!
13. Tea or Coffee?
I don’t really like either. I like Iced Tea and coffee flavoured things – it’s more that I don’t like hot drinks, including hot chocolate! (Unpopular opinion there!)
14. What would you name your children?
I’m not planning to have children for a while yet but I’ve given names quite a thought! For a girl, I love Florence and for a boy, I really like Noah.
15. What sports do you or have you played?
I’m not a sporty person but I used to dance for years when I was younger and I love playing Netball!
16. What is your favourite book?
I wrote a post about this as I have three but the top is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
17. Who are some of your favourite bloggers or YouTubers?
I’m writing a post about this so I’ll leave this one blank…
18. What is your favourite movie?
I love so many but it’s probably Notting Hill. Although I watched No Strings Attached with Ashton Kutcher in it recently and loved it!
19. Are you single or taken?
Taken! Coming up to three years together now!
20. What is your current hair colour?
My natural dark brown. There’s still a little bit of blonde highlighting from last year but I’m growing it out.
21. What is your favourite season?
Autumn! I love the cosiness and the warm clothes.
22. Favourite memory from childhood?
Christmas. We used to have such big family Christmases with my cousins and these are definitely my favourite childhood memories.
23. Do you speak any different languages and how well?
No, just English. I remember a little bit of French and German from school but I wouldn’t be able to have a conversation in them.
24. Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger sister called Ellie and a younger brother called Jaxon.
25. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Casual but occasionally I try harder!
26. What is your favourite restaurant?
Bills – the pancakes, the halloumi burger!
27. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
I have SO many! Friends and That 70’s Show are my faves! Gavin & Stacey, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, The Walking Dead, Riverdale, Prison Break, One Born Every Minute, Outnumbered – as I said, SO many!
28. PC or mac?
PC. But I might be tempted by a mac..
29. What phone do you have?
30. Tell us one of your bad habits.
I’m a really organised person except in tidiness. I can be so messy just because I can’t be bothered to tidy. But I can’t stand the mess so it will eventually get tidied!
So, I hope you got to know me a bit better after this! I’m on Twitter most days so if you want to follow me, I’m over at @alexdaydreaming